Adding an Actual Time Event is located under the Calendar section or the Calendar Widget.
1. Navigate to the Calendar section on the left side menu.
2. Click on the day you would like your event on and click the ADD NEW EVENT Button.
3. Select the child’s name form the Drop Down.
4. Click the Toggle Switch to choose between a Parent or a Third Party to assign the event to.
5. From the Drop Down choose who to assign the event to.
6. Select the event type as Actual Time, and pick a category if you like, this will allow for filtering reports.
7. Next, choose the date and time then add any Notes related to this event.
8. If the event is a recurring event Click the Toggle switch and enter the interval, repeat type and how long the replete will be for.
9. Click the SHARE WITH button to select who you would like to share the event with and Click DONE and Click SAVE.
*Note: An Actual Time Event Tracks the time on reports and is generally used when you make an event on your co-parents visitation days that you do.