Building a Visitation Schedule is located under the Calendar section.
1. Navigate to the Calendar section on the left side menu.
2. Click on the day you would like to start your schedule on and click the ADD SCHEDULE Button.
3. Select the child’s name form the drop down.
4. Choose whether to start the schedule with you or your co-parent.
5. Double check the start date and change over time that is used most.
6. Next, choose a schedule pattern from one of the pre-made templates, or build a custom schedule from scratch under the custom tab.
7. Click the EYE icon to preview each schedule, you can easily customize and adjust it to fit your exact needs.
8. To edit a schedule, click on the PENCIL icon
9. Select the preview dates for viewing the Schedule while building it.
10. Enter a name for the schedule so you can use it later or copy it for other children.
11. When editing a schedule, you’ll need to adjust the times for each parent. Do this by clicking on the Pencil icon to edit, clicking the “X”, to delete or clicking the Calendar icon to split a block of time.
12. Editing allows you to adjust either the start or end of a block of time. Pick the day and time you want to change, choose how often it repeats and whose time on the schedule, add a note, then Click Save that block of time.
13. Blank spaces on the calendar will need to be filled, you can repeat this step on the next block of time to close the space or add a new definition in to fill the space with your co-parent or a 3rd parties time. You can repeat this process as needed.
14. Click the Calendar icon, this will automatically split and fill any space within the selected block of parenting time with the new parent or 3rd party you select.
15. Select the start and end date and time of the section you would like to make, adjust the recurring if needed and select the parent or 3rd party, add a note, then save that block of time.
16. The calendar will then preview the new change
17. Click the “X” to remove any mistakes.
18. Once finished customizing, confirm the schedule name, and Click Save Pattern at the bottom.
*Note: The system will auto approve the schedule after 48 hours if your co-parent does not before. Once saved you will see your child’s schedule previewed, by selecting the check box next to each child you can turn on or off that child’s schedule.