1. The right-side widget controls can be found on the very far right of the screen with a button called “right sidebar widgets.”
2. You can easily add or remove widgets on the right side of your screen by selecting the widget name, a check mark makes the widget appear the x removes the widget.
3. You can turn widgets on or off for a single tab or Globally for all tabs
3. Each widget has their own details at a glance that you can view and manipulate depending on the element.
4. Some widgets even have actionable buttons that make it quicker and easier to do things.